Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Levels Artist
fatcat123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good-Bye :'/ - Doc

#1:My life on Graal started on Era. It was very enjoyable, and it came to be a greater environment when I found my first friend [(Blaze) Robocop300]. Him and I became friends because he gave me a handgun. I, myself, still felt like I owe him everything on Era because he gave me that one handgun, but sadly I can't have it all. With that handgun that was given to me, I started exploring around and found out digging wasn't that bad of a way to make money, so I dug up money -and than gave it to blaze-. I'm guessing I gave him at least 100k+ stuff over the past six years I've been playing Graal.

#2: My first job on Era was Urban's Radio, that's when I started to think working on Era and earning a high possition is fun. After a long few weeks of busting my butt of playing music, I finally got Supervisor; I was so excited, but I didn't have any rights . I than moved on and got hired at Pizza Hut, but didn't do very well at that job because Window's 98 couldn't keep up with the amount I had to get done per week.

#3: [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"](#1:-#2[/COLOR] took up a few years of my Graal time, but there's a lot more to be said. I quit for a while in late 2007-2008, but started back up late 2008.

#4: When I re-started playing Graal again, It all started with Smog and his Co-Owner Annarchy. I got hired at Dairy Hut, *my dream job*. For some reason I've always wanted to work at Dairy Hut. Well it's kind of funny because the first week I worked their I found a glitch where if you dropped 100 cheese, it'd record it, but fall on the ground if you did it the correct way, so basically Dairy Hut made free money. Well I finally felt that was wrong and contacted a LAT about the problem and got it fixed. Ever since then Smog and I haven't had a good relationship, but I still worked with him. A few weeks after that, It was promotion week (at least that's what the Co-Owner wanted), well I found out I didn't get Manager, but the person that got Manager *I didn't even know him very well* came out to be one of my top 5 Graal friends [BreakLess{MMM_P2P}. Reason behind this is, is that when he got Manager he made me Manager when I asked him to say :rank fatcat123 Manager. Ever since than we've been friends. When Smog saw him as Manager, he wasn't very happy, so he demoted him to Supervisor. Yet remember now I still had the Manager tag, so I re-made him Manager so that was a fun game. Breakless and I also abused the :kick script on each other and (Stole) from Dairy Hut. I'd hire a bunch of people and they'd make us a lot of cheese that I would store in my sewer house. -10k+ cheese-.

#5: Soon after, I was found with the Manager tag, and demoted back to Supervisor. I kept a high position because I'd stock a lot each day. A few days after Smog made me Manager and I was a happy person =). One of the people I hired as Manager was Zuba2 (The co-owner of Era's hotel at the time) I didn't know him very well, but thought we'd be good friends. Him and I started to do a little (Oh yeah I'll give you Supervisor if you give me Supervisor) type deal. After I was fired at Dairy Hut -Smog found out about the cheese that was in my sewer house- I at the time already had Asst. Manager at Era's Hotel and an Okay relationship with McGyver. After talking to McGyver for awhile he finally thought I should have hire/fire rights, so he contacted Squirt and got that done for me. Soon after, Zuba2 became inactive and I was made Co-Owner; but there was a small mistake, Black (McGyvers other friend) was ALSO made co-owner. Mcgyver could only have one Co-Owner, and it wasn't me. After Black failed as Co-Owner I was finally given Co-Owner. Once I was given Co-Owner, my job was to keep the place running, throw food parties, pay the workers and hire/fire the inactive workers. One of the people that I hired whom I thought did a very well job would be [Darkness {Graal739185 "NickleMan"]. After he proved himself I gave him Manager. McGyver soon found out (him and I where like BFFs) that there's quicker/better ways to make money, so he gave Era's Hotel away to Black -Era hotel was than ruined-.

#6 McGyver, after giving Era's Hotel bought Gun Point. I was given Co-Owner right away with no experience what-so-ever, but did VERY well. I had a wonder working crew, wonderful Managers and everything worked out as I planned. Stocks never went below 3k and meeles where 50+ at all times. After a period of time of losing Co-Owner, getting demoted, getting back to Co-Owner I started disliking McGyver, yet never hated him.

#7: While I was Co-Owning Gun Point Casper the ETA at the time decided to give me a chance as ET and I did very well. I was always #4 or #5 on the list each week and learned each even like I learned my abc . It was very fun to be an ET.

#8: Even though I was an ET, I was able to enter GP's Offices (Owners Office) with my tag on. -some staff thing-... so one day McGyver and his friend went in there, but what I did was go on ET tag, enter'd the office and said warpto 1 1. It put me on the corner of the wall which they couldn't see me. ChainGang_DX and Mcgyver where talking about how McGyver USD'd his S6 to rainbow. I was also taking screenshots. I than got mad at McGyver and decided to show Taylor the PR at the time. McGyver than got banned and made a bunch of threats ect... I than, a few hours later changed my own rank to Owner and basically took over Gun Point. Squirt thought I'd be perfect for Owner, so he let me have it. Two weeks after Owning Gun Point someone PM'd be about USD, I thought hey now's my chance to get someone else in trouble, so I told him to come to GP and I hired him. He kept trying to make deals with me and I kept saying, k, k, yeah, w.e; but what I was really doing was PMing PRs. After a while, Chris Vimes appear'd out of hide and jailed me. (It was a set up, so I could lose GP).

(Graal Fun Momments: Some of the fun things I've done on Graal itself the past couple of years was take over Dippin Dounts with Breakless. We fired the Owner and Made ourself Owners, but it only lasted 1 week XD. After losing my ET possiion from Casper, Alfonso than gave me another chance. XD!...)

-People that I love, care about, remember, had create memories with ect.... are:
  1. -Breakless (MMM_P2P)
  2. -Darkness (NickleMan)
  3. -Alfonso (Dragon551)
  4. -iBeatz (*iBeatz) <3
  5. -McGyver (Graal34465)
  6. -Exolia (Sharkysprinkles)
  7. -Casper (Wizard1st)
  8. -Tux (Florent)
  9. -Zuba (Zuba2)
  10. -NyghtGT (NightGT)
  11. -Akeon (cjclark)
  12. -iCookie (DeathByTray)
  13. -jkldogg (Jkldogg)
  14. -Purez (*Purez)
  15. -Gunthrix (*Gunthrix)
  16. -Rachel (cooldust96)
  17. -Gutter (-Urban's Radio Owner-)
  18. -Justin (Ispiron)
  19. - B. (idk)
  20. -Tajia (Eh..??)
  21. -Mr. X ( :/ don't remember)
  22. -blaze (robocop300)
  23. -Smog (smogy29)
  24. -Frank (???)
  25. -Chris Vimes (cbk1994)
  26. -Jman (eww)
  27. -Tre (tstre)
  28. -Coalfire (Don't remember acc)
I know I've had a lot friends than that, but your names couldn't come threw my mind. If any come up I'll add you. I'll be on (idling until Sunday; so I can show a lot of people this.) Now it's time for the final moments of Graal:

#9: I was going to make this a nice long story on how it came to happen, but I'll make it short and basic. The items you've seen me have over the past weeks on my other account that was given to me (dragondude9221, Lyonal), well they're spawned. Exolia spawned them with his spawner. I don't know what else to say, I've gave the items to the head of the PRs and I told him how the spawner works (I wasn't taught how it works, but I was given free items).

Well Era, I didn't have fun typing this, but I wanted to be known :/, so I thought I'd type this. That's about it bye... like I said, I'll be on until sunday idling on Era to say my last good byes, long live Doc!
HTML Code:
http://i51.tinypic.com/3094gag.png

Last edited by fatcat123; 09-04-2010 at 08:57 PM..
Old 09-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Bye man
I'm not sure if you remember, but I remember when I was staff, Snakeandy and I hung out with you on one of your first days on Era. I drove you around in my car for a couple of hours showing you where things were, and I kept randomly ejecting you from the car and then accusing you of doing it yourself and you got really defensive.
And then the next day you kept PMing me to drive you around again but I was too busy working on something
Old 09-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Levels Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Bye man
I'm not sure if you remember, but I remember when I was staff, Snakeandy and I hung out with you on one of your first days on Era. I drove you around in my car for a couple of hours showing you where things were, and I kept randomly ejecting you from the car and then accusing you of doing it yourself and you got really defensive.
And then the next day you kept PMing me to drive you around again but I was too busy working on something
You know, I swear, I do remember that. It's hard to say if it was you or not, but I also remember you and I going into the jail and messing around. Good times...
Old 09-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat123 View Post
but I also remember you and I going into the jail and messing around.
Yo don't talk about that in public. I just get so lonely in jail.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:28 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg

Haha taking over businesses is hilarious. XD

cya doc

btw I MADE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 09-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Levels Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post

Haha taking over businesses is hilarious. XD

cya doc

btw I MADE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The list was in random order. Basicly whoever came in my head in 15 minutes would be added.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
I remember you Doc, we actually meet and I remember you doing some crazy **** all the time and it made Era much more entertaining.

Even though I don't play Era anymore it feels like a great loss.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:53 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat123 View Post
The list was in random order. Basicly whoever came in my head in 15 minutes would be added.
The point is i'm on the list.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
handsome
Catbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past
nooo
Old 09-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Lol, Doc
Old 09-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Levels Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
I remember you Doc, we actually meet and I remember you doing some crazy **** all the time and it made Era much more entertaining.

Even though I don't play Era anymore it feels like a great loss.
Yeah... I did a lot of crazy sh*t. One of them was when I wanted to join a gang and be a medic. I'd basiclly rev whoever died, but no one would add me, so I started PMing...
"Hello Era, don't you think there should be a doctor staff on Era. Well here's the deal, I'll be one for free, so if you need to be rev'd just PM me and I'll find you and rev you." yeah... XD I did a lot of weird stuff.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:58 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Bye man
haha loved it xD we even made a party with those guys lolol

Lovely playing with you
Old 09-04-2010, 04:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
damn thats one autobiography
Old 09-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Why am I not on the list!?

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 09-04-2010, 07:24 PM
handsome
Catbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Why am I not on the list!?
gtfo and im not in da list either WTF DOC!!! U KISSED MY ASS MILLIONS OF TIMES AND U WONT EVEN INCLUDE DAT?