Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Why so much?

Why is cash so hard to get in Era? 7k takes about an hour or 2... While on Zodiac you can get pro, with a good sword in that time. But, on Era you cant do that. I mean, we all have lifes, so why do we need to spend so much time working? Its not even fun mining. Maybe increasing the cash or minerals would make a difference, or maybe a new job. I might not want to play Era, untill I actually have a chance to stand up in the economy. I love Eram, just seriourly, I want something done about this.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Good look getting "pro" in an hour or two on Zodiac.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
yeah but on era it can be worth while actually getting good
Old 02-27-2011, 05:20 PM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
agree.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
xD I dont mean by levels, like you can basically get a good sword

Old 02-27-2011, 07:12 PM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
In the time it takes to get a DoR on Zodiac I'll be about 1/10 close to getting an UMP 45 on Era. Of course there's also armor, etc, but each piece is 1-2 mil.
I'd say 1mil in Zodiac is probably worth significantly less than 8k in Era.

Anyway, it's like comparing apples to oranges. IMO, Era you can make a name for yourself, Zodiac you're just dust in the wind.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:34 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
You can get decent weapons for relatively low prices now in Fort Knox and the other pawn shop. I've added several more weapons recently at prices which were a fair bit lower than street value. I will be adding more weapons in the near future.

In addition, you now get money from PKing. This should help a bit with not requiring grinding, at least for ammo.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:45 PM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
You can get decent weapons for relatively low prices now in Fort Knox and the other pawn shop. I've added several more weapons recently at prices which were a fair bit lower than street value. I will be adding more weapons in the near future.

In addition, you now get money from PKing. This should help a bit with not requiring grinding, at least for ammo.
Any news if some of the jobs in Era are going to be buffed? Digging is the best source of income up until you hit level 20-30~ in mining. :[
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astram View Post
Not in 2 hours, no. Unless you're really lucky.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astram View Post
I don't particularly like Zodiac but I've played 7 hours and I have probably one of the worst swords....
Old 02-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darugo View Post
Any news if some of the jobs in Era are going to be buffed? Digging is the best source of income up until you hit level 20-30~ in mining. :[

so funny..flower picking is best way of making money until u hit an INSANE mining level
plus u can actually do it without a workers pot
Old 02-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post

Those prices aren't cheap...

Dude, the lowest ones honestly suck, I'd rather use an uzi than ap7s or usas##.

The ones that are actually decent are 70k+ which is in-fact a lot for a player to actually earn... you think it's cheap with the millions of spawned money in the economy... but if anyone remembers when gang guns were 50k (most expensive on the server) there was hardly a dozen of them and they were all owned by business owners or the like.. because money is so hard to get.

And last I checked, the money making options are exactly the same (exception worker potions and refining redone)...
Unless you have a mining level of 30+ (takes forever to get `-`) then it'll take you about a week of nonstop grinding to hit the 70k mark (without other expenses like ammo, potions, and batteries or whatever). Unlike his comparison of Zodiac, where you can literally make and gear a decent char in a couple days, and it is a lot funner than hitting D with a shovel or etc.

I used a lot of '...'s in that... :3
Old 03-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Those prices aren't cheap...

Dude, the lowest ones honestly suck, I'd rather use an uzi than ap7s or usas##.

The ones that are actually decent are 70k+ which is in-fact a lot for a player to actually earn... you think it's cheap with the millions of spawned money in the economy... but if anyone remembers when gang guns were 50k (most expensive on the server) there was hardly a dozen of them and they were all owned by business owners or the like.. because money is so hard to get.

And last I checked, the money making options are exactly the same (exception worker potions and refining redone)...
Unless you have a mining level of 30+ (takes forever to get `-`) then it'll take you about a week of nonstop grinding to hit the 70k mark (without other expenses like ammo, potions, and batteries or whatever). Unlike his comparison of Zodiac, where you can literally make and gear a decent char in a couple days, and it is a lot funner than hitting D with a shovel or etc.

I used a lot of '...'s in that... :3
The shop prices are just maximums.
Once people have bought things from the shop, and supply & demand balance out again, all those guns that are 70k in the shop will be traded between players for much less than that and nobody will ever buy from the shop again.

At least items are obtainable now, even if it might take a couple of weeks to get some of them; considering this is an online game that people have been playing for years I'd say that's not too bad.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:00 PM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
i have a macro you can borrow
Old 03-09-2011, 11:56 PM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logababy View Post
i have a macro you can borrow
its best to keep it hidden, last time i did that treadmil got removed