Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Gang Guns Be Available To Everyone?
Yes. 7 25.93%
No. 16 59.26%
I Don't Really Care... 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
This Refers to this:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81720

A while ago I made A different version of chance, It's similar in most ways but I just wanna know what you guys think of it... Because I only showed it to TSA and he didn't really think it was much different and didn't like the big spaces in between squares. I thought it was a pretty neat version of chance, It's got a different color to it than the current chance and a little change to the rules.

On the second Picture you will see two boxes, those are for the two last remaining people left. You wanna get the highest number to win.

The small little area in between the boxes is for people who like to stay in the middle of the squares and if there number is called either 1 or 2 and there in between that number, they lose.

-Just wanted to know what you thought of this...
Also if you don't like something tell me how I could make it better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chance.png
Views:	148
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	45825   Click image for larger version

Name:	chance2.png
Views:	141
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	45826  
Old 09-09-2008, 03:16 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I like the lights lol

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:27 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
I like the lights lol
Lol, thanks I thought the lights was one of the main reasons this would be a nice change to chance...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
This Refers to this:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81720

A while ago I made A different version of chance, It's similar in most ways but I just wanna know what you guys think of it... Because I only showed it to TSA and he didn't really think it was much different and didn't like the big spaces in between squares. I thought it was a pretty neat version of chance, It's got a different color to it than the current chance and a little change to the rules.

On the second Picture you will see two boxes, those are for the two last remaining people left. You wanna get the highest number to win.

The small little area in between the boxes is for people who like to stay in the middle of the squares and if there number is called either 1 or 2 and there in between that number, they lose.

-Just wanted to know what you thought of this...
Also if you don't like something tell me how I could make it better.
so basically if people WANT to be in 2 boxes at once they just go in the middle? why would people want to do that? that makes no sense.

I also like how whatever player world you're hosting that on you have Era's stylesaver gui for the boots.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:42 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
so basically if people WANT to be in 2 boxes at once they just go in the middle? why would people want to do that? that makes no sense.

I also like how whatever player world you're hosting that on you have Era's stylesaver gui for the boots.
lol, thats not a player world i just liked the design of the gui and any way i made the 2 boxes because in the middle so people wont try and box jump and stand in the middle

btw, not a player world its my level editor
Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
i like the chance level, but i'm going to agree with Frankie on this one. If you'd like, I could make your chance a bit more entertaining?
Instead of all the people inside the box getting removed, maybe one to three of them are actually removed? [makes the game last longer]
Old 09-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Lol, I've talked with Frankie yesterday about the Dev Server on PM's, That i still would love to donate a Dev Sever to Era. Icarus still says no, Very weird or not? They need a Dev Server, Dont have money for their own, And dont want one from someone else XD
Old 09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Lol, I've talked with Frankie yesterday about the Dev Server on PM's, That i still would love to donate a Dev Sever to Era. Icarus still says no, Very weird or not? They need a Dev Server, Dont have money for their own, And dont want one from someone else XD
Well, it's always a risk. That was proven in the past, right Daz and Ace?

Concerning Chance, I think it's fine like it is. It's a simple concept, and changing it to last longer just destroys a pretty solid characteristic of Chance. Many ETs like to start off with Chance, or host it as their last event because it's short and simple.
The other other Chance level up there, I don't really like it. It's too dark, it doesn't look peaceful or anything else at all. No character whatsoever, and it's not representing the simple character of Chance.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Era Manager
Well Crow, What is the Risk?
Afraid that i steal Scripts? Levels? Or whatever?

If they would have accepted it, Or whatever. I wouldnt mind if we both (Me and Icarus) go to stefan and make sure that if i steal something that i get a Global Ban for Lifetime? I wouldnt be afraid for it, Because i wouldnt steal it. Of course i would make a backup of everything, But that isnt stealing. I wouldnt ever use it on a other server.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly that's the risk. You shouldn't take anybody on the internet seriously, because you just can't.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Era Manager
Lol, If u would have read what i said.. ''go to stefan and make sure that if i steal something that i get a Global Ban for Lifetime?''
Old 09-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Banned
wouldn't really do much help. The only way to prevent stealing is if you didn't have the rights to steal.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Era Manager
Well, I dont know why i would even steal their scripts/levels?
They say they dont trust me, I was finally happy when Frankie was happy when i told him i would be able to get them a Dev Server, And now they still dont want it.
It looks like they dont want my help with anything
Old 09-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Banned
i'll use it if you dont have rights to it o-o lol
Old 09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Lucas
Yocas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yocas Send a message via MSN to Yocas Send a message via Yahoo to Yocas
Just accept the fact that it's not going to happen. Get back on topic.

Those claymores still can use a bit of a twinking. *cough* 3 second timer *cough*