Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Gang Guns Be Available To Everyone?
Yes. 7 25.93%
No. 16 59.26%
I Don't Really Care... 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I guess he was talking about the gang gun system the new gang system will have, which is a gun rack where gang members can take out a gang gun (there are 5 in there if no ones are taken) if they have the right to do so. When they log off, the guns go back into the gun rack, and the guns cant be traded, dropped, or anything else.
I don't play Era, but I really like that idea.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Enable assembling guns in your gang bases with feasible materials.Again.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:16 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I guess he was talking about the gang gun system the new gang system will have, which is a gun rack where gang members can take out a gang gun (there are 5 in there if no ones are taken) if they have the right to do so. When they log off, the guns go back into the gun rack, and the guns cant be traded, dropped, or anything else.
Ok that sounds pretty cool and its a great idea... Sorry for my last post about the gang guns as it was probably a waste of time to even post something like that, but i was not aware of this wonderful system lol
Old 09-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Great Idea's, I would love to see them all released in the game XD
Old 09-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Lucas
Yocas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yocas Send a message via MSN to Yocas Send a message via Yahoo to Yocas
Just throwing this out there; is there any point what so ever in gangs raiding each other than gaining bragging rights?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:25 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I don't really see a point to it, which is why i really don't wanna be in a gang to be bossed around and yelled at for no reason...

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 09-07-2008 at 06:42 AM..
Old 09-07-2008, 06:40 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yocas View Post
Just throwing this out there
Well since were just throwing things out there Lol, I think Era needs some new quests...

-Ones that offer either new rewards, like new guns like how the colts were introduced or more hp is always good.

-Not sure what you will think of this, but the quest could start off with this new gang robbing a bank and this old man (Bank Owner) offeres a reward if you goto their gang base and kill every one and collect all his money back for a reward, maybe a new gun or some more health, who knows it's up to the staff, if they like the idea...

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 09-07-2008 at 06:51 AM..
Old 09-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Lucas
Send a message via AIM to Yocas Send a message via MSN to Yocas Send a message via Yahoo to Yocas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I don't really see a point to it, which is why i really don't wanna be in a gang to be bossed around and yelled at for no reason...
Which is why I've never stayed in a gang longer than a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I think Era needs some new quests...
No. The quest that are out are already stupid as hell.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
No. The quest that are out are already stupid as hell.
Oh... Well the only quest I have every found stupid is that dumb ninja quest that makes you constantly restart all the time, the rest are all to easy
Old 09-07-2008, 08:56 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Yocas, thats why we need new ones, and we also have to dump the current ones. All the quests we have now basically suck.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:02 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Yocas, thats why we need new ones, and we also have to dump the current ones. All the quests we have now basically suck.
I agree, but if we dump the current ones won't we lose are hp? donno... But we need some new quests with some good twists are turns, something that will challenge us...

We (As in Everyone) also need to brain storm some ideas and themes for possible quests so staff could have something to work with, then maybe things could get done at a faster rate.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Well, Era got 3 LAT's.. And the only thing i see coming new, Is alot of events.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Lucas
The only reason I hated some of the quest was because you needed a group. If you were to take some "vacation" you'd end up having to team up with some trials who have no idea what the hell is going on and never finish the quest. Also the fact that this is a modern server; I never had the idea of a genre like that to have quest until I first logged on this one.

Speaking of trials, staff really, and I mean really need to make some sort of newbie course for them. They log on and are instantly killed once they walk out side of "unstick me". And once they actually learn how to even get a few bucks in their wallet (based off the fact if they stay on long enough to learn), they easily get scammed by some Era veteran.

This is why Zodiac usually has more players. They have a course in the beginning that gives them an idea on what the hell is going on. The newbies on Era end up leaving after about 10 unexplained deaths.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:16 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
The only reason I hated some of the quest was because you needed a group. If you were to take some "vacation" you'd end up having to team up with some trials who have no idea what the hell is going on and never finish the quest. Also the fact that this is a modern server; I never had the idea of a genre like that to have quest until I first logged on this one.

Speaking of trials, staff really, and I mean really need to make some sort of newbie course for them. They log on and are instantly killed once they walk out side of "unstick me". And once they actually learn how to even get a few bucks in their wallet (based off the fact if they stay on long enough to learn), they easily get scammed by some Era veteran.

This is why Zodiac usually has more players. They have a course in the beginning that gives them an idea on what the hell is going on. The newbies on Era end up leaving after about 10 unexplained deaths.
zodiac really isn't any better. as soon as you walk out of OSL you get slammed by ***gots farming kills off of low levels. just like you get killed on Era.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:27 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
zodiac really isn't any better. as soon as you walk out of OSL you get slammed by ***gots farming kills off of low levels. just like you get killed on Era.
That's why they made other ways of getting out of the osl tho ;o