Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 02:03 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Clicking Sort seems to close the inventory window, holding Q while clicking Sort causes the Inventory window to no longer open.
Thanks for the advice again, so far I've gotten a lot of good feedback on this addition.

Okay, so a few improvements were made tonight.

-Item slot's were updated; there was a rare bug that placed blank slots in between items.
-I've included a new hotkey system in the inventory. It functions a little more conveniently in my opinion. You just drag items to the weapons tab and sort them between the first three slots.

Note: Items w/ red backgrounds are invalid hotkey binds.

-Items now save their locations even when they're dropped or lended.
-The default name for the "All" tab has been changed to "Unsorted" since all your items aren't actually in the last tab.

I believe that's the most recent updates. As always, let me know if you come across any bugs.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
You may or may not have overlooked the hotkey upgrade that gives you six hotkeys.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:10 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
You may or may not have overlooked the hotkey upgrade that gives you six hotkeys.
I've accounted for it, I don't have it enabled on my account since I haven't purchased the upgrade for myself.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
-I've included a new hotkey system in the inventory. It functions a little more conveniently in my opinion. You just drag items to the weapons tab and sort them between the first three slots.
Can't stand this latest update, got forced to move everything to the first tab just to accommodate for it... then everything sorted default when I logged back in.

I keep trying to remove the stupid thing and it just won't go away, it came back earlier during a large event for a golden egg, and on the cusp of my team winning... I got tagged in and all I get is 'Halloween Trophy isn't a viable Hotkey item!'.

Getting tired of the cheap coding, make a toggle that actually works unlike all your chat command bug-fixes. I've been forced to type '/inventory' as often as I type '/clear'.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:50 PM
a true gentlemen
Okay, so here's what happened in case anyone is wondering. I did a little checking around and turns out Rogue had named his first tab the same as another tab which completely reset his entire inventory. Good times.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:52 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Okay, so here's what happened in case anyone is wondering. I did a little checking around and turns out Rogue had named his first tab the same as another tab which completely reset his entire inventory. Good times.
Shup :c
Old 04-26-2014, 03:25 AM
a true gentlemen
I added a new option (not yet included in the "gear").

Old 04-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
nice updates.

perhaps editing the item quantity font color to display in a matter that is not easily blended with the icon colors?

As hard as that seems, and as harsh as that could possibly be on the eyes, try like, orange, cyan, etc ?

The ninja-star-looking item in the bottom left of the inventory obviously has ### worth of an item, but I cannot make out the initial number.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Old 04-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Could just have a black outline or background for the text like this:

Also, just a sidenote, I much prefer having more than 4 rows of items visible at a time. It enables you to see more without so much scrolling.
And considering screen resolutions these days as opposed to the late 90s when this game came out, having more screen space taken up by the inventory isn't that big of a deal.

Last edited by Fiberwyre_P2P; 04-26-2014 at 01:54 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 04:06 PM
a true gentlemen
I can look into other solutions for the font. The problem w/ it at the moment is it won't let me change anything but the font size. It doesn't let me add drop shadows. Pretty much I just need to change the text object and it may work.

That's pretty much as good as it's gonna get. I increased the font a little and added a backdrop font.

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 04-26-2014 at 05:26 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
still hate it
Old 04-26-2014, 08:54 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
still hate it
That's kewl. Could you elaborate?
Old 04-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
can you make an option to disable the sound that occurs when you access the new inventory? it also happens when you grab an atm.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:39 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongui View Post
can you make an option to disable the sound that occurs when you access the new inventory? it also happens when you grab an atm.
We are developing new sounds throughout all of Era. I will make the option work through the current ":themes" command that's already present.