Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I didn't know Era had the same company making bottles for it as they did in LoZ:aLttP lol.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:36 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Thank you guys for your patience, one last preview before the release, I'm going over bug testing and making sure everything is working properly. (Also works as simple tutorial below!)

The first thing you'll notice is the make an offer button, go ahead and click Make an offer.

You should see a new window appear, some of you might of seen this as I've been testing, but it's very easy to use. Go ahead and click on the gray box to add an item as an offer.

This is the same window you would use to sell items in the past, only this time, I've added a filter box (about a month ago) and you can offer cash as well along with items.

Here's what the window will look like after you've added an offer, you can right click a box to clear the offer and you can also click the + to add another offer box (1.)!

And once you've completed your offer, you will be sent a PM from the NPC Server giving details about your offer (2.)!

This is what all mall stand owners will see if there's an offer that's available. In the Mall computer, go ahead an click on a blue box to check on an offer.

This is what offers will look like, I've drawn arrows as well, decline simply declines an offer and returns the items to the owner. If you accept, you will receive the items on the right and offerer will get the item he/she offered on.

And lastly, if you choose to accept an offer, you will be sent a receipt (both parties) in the mail box about the transaction.

Note: I do plan on adding decline reasons (Hey, could you add more, etc).

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 06-19-2013 at 04:56 PM..
Old 06-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
about time
Old 06-19-2013, 08:27 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
about time
Old 06-20-2013, 04:42 AM
a true gentlemen
And released!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Thank you guys for your patience, one last preview before the release, I'm going over bug testing and making sure everything is working properly. (Also works as simple tutorial below!)

The first thing you'll notice is the make an offer button, go ahead and click Make an offer.

You should see a new window appear, some of you might of seen this as I've been testing, but it's very easy to use. Go ahead and click on the gray box to add an item as an offer.

This is the same window you would use to sell items in the past, only this time, I've added a filter box (about a month ago) and you can offer cash as well along with items.

Here's what the window will look like after you've added an offer, you can right click a box to clear the offer and you can also click the + to add another offer box (1.)!

And once you've completed your offer, you will be sent a PM from the NPC Server giving details about your offer (2.)!

This is what all mall stand owners will see if there's an offer that's available. In the Mall computer, go ahead an click on a blue box to check on an offer.

This is what offers will look like, I've drawn arrows as well, decline simply declines an offer and returns the items to the owner. If you accept, you will receive the items on the right and offerer will get the item he/she offered on.

And lastly, if you choose to accept an offer, you will be sent a receipt (both parties) in the mail box about the transaction.

Note: I do plan on adding decline reasons (Hey, could you add more, etc).
very nice
Old 06-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551

I.. I did it. I got him to the end of the neg rep, well as far as I know.
How much rep do you have now?

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 06-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
lol it says i'm infamous around these parts, where do i see my rep?
Old 06-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
lol it says i'm infamous around these parts, where do i see my rep?
Go to 'User CP' and you should see your rep points and comments.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 06-22-2013, 06:01 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Go to 'User CP' and you should see your rep points and comments.
Whoa, didnt know you could get two bars of negative rep lololol
Old 06-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Whoa, didnt know you could get two bars of negative rep lololol
Pretty sure he's the Crono of neg rep now.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 06-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Pretty sure he's the Crono of neg rep now.
So, does this mean that giving him negative rep is now the polite thing to do? xd

Last edited by Conqueror; 06-23-2013 at 02:39 PM..
Old 06-23-2013, 12:11 AM
Era since 2005
Old 06-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Era since 2005
Mercenary: Era's Finest 06-22-2013 09:49 PM man i gotta feed the neg rep machine
Era Mall 06-22-2013 02:41 PM you can see your rep here \/
Era Mall 06-22-2013 06:51 AM Jesus don't quote the whole thing, it takes up so much space.
Era Mall 06-20-2013 11:54 PM learn to use quote properly.
N/A 06-19-2013 02:26 PM no

wow that was quick
Old 06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Wow man, who gave him positive rep, ruined everything!

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT