Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
What if I want to trade a gun for a gun instead of money for a gun?
Couldn't that be cleared up by allowing an offer box for items (specific or otherwise)?

Example: cbk1994 wants to sell... AP4 (whatever this means)

papajchris decides he wants to trade an item for it, he decides to trade a Neo Rifle (No idea if this is an equal trade)

You'd be prompted about it in some form of GUI from your stand (or whatever makes it simple), You'd read his offer and then have the ability to Accept, Decline or let it stay for the duration of the stand's lifespan.

cbk1994 decides he wants to take the trade, incase of such event that papajchris wants to, let's say offer his Neo Rifle towards another few stands as means to try to get rid of it, it would clear away his offer from any other booth.

Of course this is just a rough idea, feel free to filter and process to Era's needs and such.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:42 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Couldn't that be cleared up by allowing an offer box for items (specific or otherwise)?

Example: cbk1994 wants to sell... AP4 (whatever this means)

papajchris decides he wants to trade an item for it, he decides to trade a Neo Rifle (No idea if this is an equal trade)

You'd be prompted about it in some form of GUI from your stand (or whatever makes it simple), You'd read his offer and then have the ability to Accept, Decline or let it stay for the duration of the stand's lifespan.

cbk1994 decides he wants to take the trade, incase of such event that papajchris wants to, let's say offer his Neo Rifle towards another few stands as means to try to get rid of it, it would clear away his offer from any other booth.

Of course this is just a rough idea, feel free to filter and process to Era's needs and such.
I'd like to see something like that, Era Mall v2 FTW?

I'm also going to make it so you no longer by in bulk, making a lot more like regular shops.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:38 PM
natchez416 will become famous soon enough
I agree with TSAdmin. If the mall works well I'd be 100% in favor of scrapping Itemtrade.

Looks like a great system so far Tim.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
yeah especially cuz no1 has money now since it's too boring and slow to make it
Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
With 87 mining I can mine 1k in like 3 min...
Old 03-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
With 87 mining I can mine 1k in like 3 min...
Ehh maybe.

After some serious calculations using average prices/stuff.. the maximum you can make mining would be about 16k per hour. That's if you 1 hit every single rock, have flawless lag, don't miss any rocks, and don't stop at all.

Under these perfect circumstances you'd make about $800 in 3 minutes.

Try again, nice mining level though.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:10 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Here's a minor improvement, I updated the advertisement board to do something that's actually useful. Just say /mall in game.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Here's a minor improvement, I updated the advertisement board to do something that's actually useful. Just say /mall in game.

Add a sell button and a buy button to that window and scrap the whole mall.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:36 AM
a true gentlemen

I updated the mall tonight, you can now sell items in quantities.