Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 01:15 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Start off with 200$ per hours
Then go to like 3k per days
Up to 15k per weeks
50k for a month (you did say on the unofficial forums you were gonna do a month max?)

Then people in each sect of era society can get it what they desire. And buying in bulk time saves you money.
Something along these lines.

Could always add cheaper or free stands section/room that people can rent for like 15 minutes at a time that instead charge a tax percentage on sales.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
wowowow wtf this is bs, u should work on a % on the pproduct sold (something like 1% goes to taxes)
Old 02-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
wowowow wtf this is bs, u should work on a % on the pproduct sold (something like 1% goes to taxes)
Wow your idea is even stupider, this is bs!! if it only charged a percentage, people would just put stuff in the stalls and when they find a buyer, take it out of the stall and sell it. thus paying no fee. I also would imagine nubs like yourself would disperse your items to multiple accounts and rent all the stands because there is no upfront fee..
Old 02-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Wow your idea is even stupider, this is bs!! if it only charged a percentage, people would just put stuff in the stalls and when they find a buyer, take it out of the stall and sell it. thus paying no fee. I also would imagine nubs like yourself would disperse your items to multiple accounts and rent all the stands because there is no upfront fee..

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 02-29-2012, 01:43 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
u uncovered my diabolic plan oh no
Old 02-29-2012, 09:55 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Here's an update of Era Mall.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
The only thing I personally don't like is the dark tiles, where are the happy thoughts? and the glass effect over the items.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Era since 2005
what's the point of having the mall when u can mass for free?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:38 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what's the point of having the mall when u can mass for free?
It's all about personal preference. If I wanted to take a break from Graal for a week, I can purchase a little mall stand, sell my items and come back at the end of the week and BAM, I just sold five items and I wasn't even online.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
On maloria it was much easier just to put your items in the trade house and sell it. A lot of people turn off masses so it will expose you're sale to all those people that you initially would have made contact with
Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
It's all about personal preference. If I wanted to take a break from Graal for a week, I can purchase a little mall stand, sell my items and come back at the end of the week and BAM, I just sold five items and I wasn't even online.
oh i didnt realise u could also have ur stand when ur offline, how much is the daily cost? and when is the opening planned?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
oh i didnt realise u could also have ur stand when ur offline, how much is the daily cost? and when is the opening planned?
It's currently like 130$ per hour, 3k per day.

A full week would run you about 25k... but I personally think it would be easier to just rent 12 hours before you log off for bed/school and sell your stuff like that, only costing ~1.5k and when you're online return to massing.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Era since 2005
thanks
and do u buy time at start or pay when you withdraw ur items?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Posting The Truth
You rent something before you use it.

When you grab the stand it lets you set a duration for renting then charges you.
So 'at the start' more or less.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:32 AM
a true gentlemen
The mall is finished now, gonna get started on new levels for it. And yus, tk u b payen 4 dat mall stande rite awuy.