Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Seems like he's requesting those to work with ganis. That'd be quite nice.
It would be. It was something I had planned to do with my water reflections script. Dividing the players gani into about 8 parts and moving them on a cos wave to simulate ripples in the water.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
feature request:
player.blockAgain()
player.dontBlock()
player.setShape()

edit:
also player.width, player.height, and other variables to go along with the functions.

Last edited by salesman; 03-17-2011 at 12:22 AM..
Old 03-16-2011, 11:41 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
onwall() checks with polygons? :o

I know this thread is like... the call for last-minute additions for v6 but I think v6 has been in the works for a long time and I'd love to see some amazing additions to make it worth while. You know, some fun stuff to play with. Remember when the version in 2001 was released? Ganis, NPC server, onwall2 and all kinds of great stuff? I want that again, so much.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:56 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I know this thread is like... the call for last-minute additions for v6 but I think v6 has been in the works for a long time and I'd love to see some amazing additions to make it worth while. You know, some fun stuff to play with. Remember when the version in 2001 was released? Ganis, NPC server, onwall2 and all kinds of great stuff? I want that again, so much.
I feel the same, kind of.

So have another feature request: alpha masks for images and possibly particles. Pretty please?
Old 03-18-2011, 07:12 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I'd rather see v6 first, then start adding new stuff—we don't need another cycle of adding a ton of new stuff then taking two years to test it before release. I think Stefan's purpose for this thread was to get a list of any bugs still existing or anything else absolutely needed before release, not new features.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Actually v6 is already including tons of new things, but servers can only take advantage of those once all players are upgraded to v6.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Are new body colors included as a feature? ?
Old 03-18-2011, 07:58 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Of course!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Maxo14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Eta?
Old 03-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I'd rather see v6 first, then start adding new stuff—we don't need another cycle of adding a ton of new stuff then taking two years to test it before release. I think Stefan's purpose for this thread was to get a list of any bugs still existing or anything else absolutely needed before release, not new features.
This depends on the update methods Stefan uses for v6. With v5 all the new stuff was added to v6 so we didn't get anything. If he does the same thing to v6 and waits for another major update then I don't see the point.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:40 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
This depends on the update methods Stefan uses for v6. With v5 all the new stuff was added to v6 so we didn't get anything. If he does the same thing to v6 and waits for another major update then I don't see the point.
My point is just that I would like to see him finish everything he needs to on v6 and then release it. Once that's done then he can focus on adding new features like color expansions. The reason v6 is taking so long to be released is that he started adding so many new things and didn't finish them.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
My point is just that I would like to see him finish everything he needs to on v6 and then release it. Once that's done then he can focus on adding new features like color expansions. The reason v6 is taking so long to be released is that he started adding so many new things and didn't finish them.
Aye, I agree, but at the same time I don't want to wait another few years for "the good stuff."
Old 03-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Actually v6 is already including tons of new things, but servers can only take advantage of those once all players are upgraded to v6.
Players aren't going to be forced to update?

What about the 256 body colors, Stefan?
Don't ****ing toy with my emotions like this.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Players aren't going to be forced to update?

What about the 256 body colors, Stefan?
Don't ****ing toy with my emotions like this.
I think he means some features aren't available on the beta, but will be once the beta is over and forces v6 on everyone.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:44 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
GuiFlash support?