Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I played a bit today. Pretty cool things. Should probably change the name of the xmas dungeon but that's not too crucial. (It's not Christmas. ICE CAVE. FROZEN CAVERN)

Cool ****.
i already call it the ice dungeon when i speak to people, but they dont seem to mind calling it xmas dungeon still.

ill remove the xmas messages that npcs say later this day.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Yeah, it really ought to just be a general 'ice cavern' kind of dungeon. Holiday stuff seems to imply that they're only open certain times each year.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Cool.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
ice tokens
Old 09-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Fixed the rates of the kvasir coffin.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Kingdoms Management
I have buffed the monsters in the crypt.
  • Not one-shot-able anymore (Guards and Priests)
  • More Damage
  • More HP
  • More Weapon Class
  • More Armour Class
  • More Experience

Good luck!

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 04-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Graphics Artist
LightDamage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
I have buffed the monsters in the crypt.
  • Not one-shot-able anymore (Guards and Priests)
  • More Damage
  • More HP
  • More Weapon Class
  • More Armour Class
  • More Experience

Good luck!

Does this mean you've raised the droprates aswell?
and
May I ask why you did remove the one-shot thing?
You bought us brigid blessing which is specific for one-shot vampires

*Guardians seems quite to strong now, you will need max ac to not lose 80% of your health while killing one
*Priests are fine, but they can be overpowerd when there are tomany of them walking around

Xmas Dungeon is to hard now, i recommend to remove priests and guardians from there.

Last edited by LightDamage; 04-09-2014 at 02:47 PM..
Old 04-09-2014, 03:21 PM
whatever.
Maharu will become famous soon enough
I am usually excited about updates but this one is very disappointing to me I am just barely strong enough to take on vampire priests/guardians and was excited I could actually go to crypt and be helpful to my group (something I just recently have been able to do after a lot of work lvling!). With this update, I get slaughtered almost immediately--no more crypt for me, I guess.

Not only that, but x-mas caves are now much, much more difficult because of the stat changes. There aren't a lot of players in this game and most of the regulars are incredibly geared and powerful, so you do all you can to level up in x-mas to try and catch up to them. Now I feel like I've been tripped up & forced to be even farther behind, because there isn't a place I can level reliably on my own besides x-mas. I don't mean to whine and hope this doesn't come off that way, it just feels like this was not a good update for anyone who wasn't already some kind of graal supersoldier. I hope that maybe you take this into consideration & find a way to rebalance the situation.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Graphics Artist
LightDamage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post
I am usually excited about updates but this one is very disappointing to me I am just barely strong enough to take on vampire priests/guardians and was excited I could actually go to crypt and be helpful to my group (something I just recently have been able to do after a lot of work lvling!). With this update, I get slaughtered almost immediately--no more crypt for me, I guess.

Not only that, but x-mas caves are now much, much more difficult because of the stat changes. There aren't a lot of players in this game and most of the regulars are incredibly geared and powerful, so you do all you can to level up in x-mas to try and catch up to them. Now I feel like I've been tripped up & forced to be even farther behind, because there isn't a place I can level reliably on my own besides x-mas. I don't mean to whine and hope this doesn't come off that way, it just feels like this was not a good update for anyone who wasn't already some kind of graal supersoldier. I hope that maybe you take this into consideration & find a way to rebalance the situation.

He made a point here and I have to admit even xmas dungeon is to hard for me. Guardians went to strong, priests will murder anyone without magic resist, it's not worth doing the xmas dungeon anymore for the cheap chest room which shows up rarely
Old 04-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Maybe we need to have an easier crypt in another location for the newbies? Sounds like a compromise.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Could create two sets of mobs (priests & vamps) that are available.

Lower level priests & vamps in ice dungeon

Higher level, newly modified priests and vamps for kvasir's crypt.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Or you could've actually.. idk.. made new content of a higher caliber in another location in the first place. Rather than modifying existing things to make the server less enjoyable.
Yes, we could. And it could take 1-2 months. Or we could make a "vanilla" crypt for weaker players - players who have not been able to enjoy Crypt yet. This would be similar to the East / West haunted houses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
All I see is more reasons to not log-in. And that should ultimately be your goal; right?
I do not speak on behalf of our development team, but as a person in a leadership position - I have changed my focus from serving the older community to creating accessible gameplay for new players.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Kingdoms Management
I adjusted the monsters a bit more. Should be better now.
The prizes got a better spawn rate aswell.

Soon we will add a new crypt with a new theme.

P.S. Brigids advantage is still available against vampires.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 04-10-2014, 04:30 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post

Just as a helpful hint to solve your leveling problem until the new content is added for lower levels, Reapers. Reapers give great experience, have an excellent spawn rate, and they're in abundance. Walking along the path East of Bomboria has tons. I'd recommend leveling there for much faster leveling, the downside being you have no chance for rare drops.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:09 PM
whatever.
Maharu will become famous soon enough
The x-mas cave is still a lot rougher than before, but re-adjusting the vamps helped. Thanks for listening

I do try to level off of reapers but there is usually someone already there with lightning walls set up in the whole area. It makes it kind of hard to get in on the exp. But I will try checking there more often, ty very much for the advice!

Last edited by Maharu; 04-10-2014 at 12:21 PM..