Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2011, 03:26 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
op said "was" as well, meaning you can list previous favorites
But the name of the thread is "all time" favorite server. Not what was your favorite server from then-to-then-to-then etc.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
I believe that was "Shaded Legend"? You start off with no recollection of who you are, and slowly as you complete the quests, more cut-scene's reveal what happened.
Yes, that was also a favorite of mine. I was sad when it shut down. It was a lot of fun

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 03-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
I believe that was "Shaded Legend"? You start off with no recollection of who you are, and slowly as you complete the quests, more cut-scene's reveal what happened.
Yeah, this was a good server.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
I'm currently loving Login 2, it's the epitome of gameplay.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:05 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
But the name of the thread is "all time" favorite server. Not what was your favorite server from then-to-then-to-then etc.
the op > thread title!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:01 PM
NYN
NewYorkerNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NewYorkerNick
Classic iPhone

:-D
Old 03-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Honestly? Doomsday.
First server I stuck to in my first time on Graal. Then when Valikorlia came out of Dev I migrated there and a while after that I kind of faded out of the whole Graal world. I still remember the day that I heard DD was shutting down. Sadness.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I've played Unholy Nation and Zodiac and Era and Graal Kingdoms but my all-time favorite would have to be Graal Kingdoms.

u c wut i did thr
Old 03-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
"Graal: The Adventure"
Old 03-07-2011, 06:37 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Atlantis when I started playing (~2003) to the point where the custom swords were introduced (2006ish? maybe later). Also, Atlantis now and in the future
Old 03-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
I'd have to say Era in its prime.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Zone has a special place in my heart.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Woman
Lyndzey is a jewel in the roughLyndzey is a jewel in the rough
Graal2001/Classic are my all time favorites. Graal2001 from its release until mid-2002 when Stefan was still around, and Classic I loved up until it was shut down. I also spent a lot of time on Graal Kingdoms and Era. We used to always play on a server called Damascus or something when the main server was down. Delteria was also fun to play on when it had all the illegal copyright stuff up, like Hooters. There were also the player made gold servers, my favorites being Faheria and Providence.

I remember they released a server that had 1999 levels in like 2002 or something. The levels were the ones where it would take about 2 hours to get all 20 hearts, with zol's toilet being the most difficult quest. That was fun but it only lasted a few weeks.

Main, Real World, N-Pulse, Valikorlia, Dino Valley, Mithika, Damascus, Enigma, Atlantis, Elven Lands, Delteria, Graal2001, Dolphonia, Shaded Legends, Sanstrata, Dorogen Koden or some weird name, Providence, Faheria, Tempest of Time, Frolic, Kingdoms, Rudora, Unholy Nation, Doomsday, Babylon, Maloria, Era, Zone, Zodiac--what other servers were there?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:41 AM
A$AP
DarkHero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkHero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Xone (2001).

Was mostly the community and it being the first server I actually stayed on rather than hopping around.
... truest statement ever wrote !
Wow. I'm Back!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
Theodor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Atlantis when I started playing (~2003) to the point where the custom swords were introduced (2006ish? maybe later). Also, Atlantis now and in the future
Indeed! <3 Atlantis <3