Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
A Message to Graalians

My fellow Graalians,

As many of you know I have recently been tapped to succeed Tigairius as the Playerworld Administration Administrator. I cannot say how excited I am to be in a position where I can more directly interact with the Graal administration and players. Tigairius was a great leader so it will be hard to follow in his footsteps, but I will attempt to do so anyway.

I know this may come as controversial to some of you. I have made decisions that are unpopular because I believe them to be right and in the best interest of Graal. This is not to say that I have not made errors, as I have made many. I cannot claim perfection, but I can claim genuine benevolent concern that led to informed action which may have resulted in unfortunate consequences.

In this new administration, I plan to have much more transparency. I believe that the more open our administration is the more all of you understand the way we do things and why we do them. In my administration I will create times to chat with players, whether it is on Skype or AIM to discuss issues relating to each of you.

In my administration I will promote more communication between servers and the PWA. I believe open discussion is a very integral part of moving Graal forward into the future and will be more successful under my leadership.
I reiterate that I look forward to working with all of you. It is time for us to move into the future and create a better Graal.

Gabriel

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 05-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Flashkind is on a distinguished road
Congrats Gabe!
Best of luck to you & the team. Hopefully we can see some a couple new PWA members in the near future!

read my forum pm plz : )
Old 05-01-2013, 05:33 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I know this may come as controversial to some of you. I have made decisions that are unpopular because I believe them to be right and in the best interest of Graal. This is not to say that I have not made errors, as I have made many. I cannot claim perfection, but I can claim genuine benevolent concern that led to informed action which may have resulted in unfortunate consequences.
Making a piss poor decision that the entire community thought was completely retarded and then defending said decision does not instill confidence. Especially not when you "believe" in such a decision and thought it was "in the best interest of Graal". Enjoy PWAA, doesn't really effect me at all I suppose.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
My fellow Graalians,
Sorry there George W. Bush, but I think you're going to pull a Richard Nixon if you try leading us with that speech.
Besides, what are you going to do for Graalians realistically, what's in it for the common tax-pay- er, player?
How will you rise as our leader, to help us as a whole, become a better nati- er, game?
By pulling a "Richard Nixion", I refer to him resigning

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
good luck kiddo

Old 05-01-2013, 08:54 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
in other words, he's taking over Era.

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
In this new administration, I plan to have much more transparency. I believe that the more open our administration is the more all of you understand the way we do things and why we do them. In my administration I will create times to chat with players, whether it is on Skype or AIM to discuss issues relating to each of you.

In my administration I will promote more communication between servers and the PWA. I believe open discussion is a very integral part of moving Graal forward into the future and will be more successful under my leadership.
I reiterate that I look forward to working with all of you. It is time for us to move into the future and create a better Graal.

Gabriel
Instead of being a negative Nancy about you, along with the other players, I'll congratulate you because you do stick to your guns and in controversial situations you can only think what you think, sometimes you just have to trust your gut. Some quote I don't know who made it but it's something along the lines as, 'Having enemies just means you've stood up for yourself at one point.' You're only as good as your word, and if you honestly feel it's right, it's the right thing to do to pursue that.

But with that being said, I am also very very thrilled that you are making it easier for players to contact you. (Via AIM/Skype) To me the globals that have done so and put up with all the traffic that comes their way due to that have been some of the best PR related PWA's I've dealt with (Tig and Xor). I hope you stick to this plan in particular as I see it very much improves the support of Graalonline for things that need addressed immediately.

Good luck Gabe, you will definitely need it. Just remember haters gonna hate bro
Old 05-01-2013, 10:26 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
good luck to you
Old 05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Good luck, I am sure you will do a great job.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Good luck.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
I would like to say that Gabe has always been available to players from what I can tell. No one should really have an issue contacting him. With that said, we'll see how it all goes. Tig wasn't a very good leader Gabe. He couldn't even manage a proper team. Part of being a leader is open communication with your customers AND your staff. Seemed like you PWA all had different information.

If you want to really succeed, you should be the voice of the people to Stefan/Uni. If an important issue needs to be fixed, I'd like to see you push them to do so. I realize they may not listen, but letting us know that the issue has been brought to Stefan, and that you are consistently bringing it up, will ease minds. I have a feeling you would pick your job over what is just, so prove us wrong.

Alfonso chose to move to Texas and leave his lovely husband (me) and 2 children behind. He regretted it.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
You won't have my support until you start getting involved with the community here on these forums.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-01-2013, 03:17 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Good luck
Old 05-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
As you threatened to fire me, because I respectfully spoke my mind about a certain controversial issue (which you asked me to do), makes me worried about this appointment.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 05-01-2013, 05:48 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Game over.

-AGT