Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
After the post, Stephen was never hired. I assume to prove a point
Still waiting for approval - other candidates were submitted after me and their approval is still in lingo too.

I'm asking because I want to make it crystal clear to everyone where the process is stalling.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:53 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
lololol

Edit- I was thinking about this and you're honest- I do think you would be a good PWA; Goodluck

Last edited by xAndrewx; 05-01-2013 at 09:06 PM..
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Zero_Hour would be a good PWA though

Old 05-02-2013, 12:15 AM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Stephen for PWA...A
Old 05-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
I would imagine some e-mails just get directly forwarded to stefan/unix without a reply, hence why it takes so long to get a reply.
That's still poor conduct. I cringed when Tig announced that "Monday-Friday business hours only" response structure because I was of the same mind that the emails shouldn't go that long without a response of some kind. Heck, when I was PWA, I even felt bad sleeping in and looking at emails 12 hours after they were sent in.

Every email should be responded to, whether forwarded or not. Moreso if they're forwarded to at least say "This issue cannot be settled with the PWA, I have sent it to Stefan. Please be aware that it may take some time before he is able to get to it".
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 05-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
What does the PWA do again
Old 05-02-2013, 01:45 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
We appreciate your 819 days of customer support, TSA.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
This thread is an awesome example of open discussion.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
and a tragic example of the administrators not caring about us. I have to assume, by stefan's deletion of a post prior to this, that he has read what we've had to say.
And done nothing.
qq

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:18 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
The PWA desperately needs individuals to respond to e-mails. Are there any plans to resolve this ongoing issue? What exactly stands in the way?

Who will manage account and guild issues now that Tigairius has retired?
Are you implying that e-mails were actually answered when Tig wasn't retired?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Hilarious.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:34 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I know this may come as controversial to some of you. I have made decisions that are unpopular because I believe them to be right and in the best interest of Graal.
k, and did it turn out to be right and in the best interest of graal? and good luck and stuff.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-04-2013 at 02:15 AM..
Old 05-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
To be fair, if it wasn't for the communication and help from Gabriel, I might have never had my account restored. But avast, here's me disappearing back into the shadows.

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Pirate View Post
To be fair, if it wasn't for the communication and help from Gabriel, I might have never had my account restored. But avast, here's me disappearing back into the shadows.
nooooooooooooooooooo

Come say hi to your statue on Era
Old 05-04-2013, 01:44 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
good luck gabriel!!