Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2011, 11:38 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Spars & Events Weekend

There will be several events on Sunday, May 29 2PM EST to 5PM EST

There will be two particularly large events hosted off. There will be many other events for huge prizes aswell, luck events, and skill events. This will be continuing on from last weekend.

Both of the spars together COULD perhaps run past the estimated time period set for the events, 2pm-5pm, as spars naturally take time to unfold.

Our starring events are a Mage and Archery spar. Both will have extra ordinary prizes, we'll give you all the information on the Archery spar, and we'll leave the Magic spar a mystery.

The spar will consist of several FFA's between 5 players at a time, one player will survive out of each round. After we get to the finalists, who survived the 5 player FFA, we'll have 1V1's until there is only the first place winner left. Crossbow's WILL be allowed.

It will take place at Hotaru, and you're free to holy possess at any time during the spar.

The Archery spar will start directly at 2:30PM EST, after a few events to warm you up. I'll also be giving out Ebony Bows and Arrow's +4 for anyone in need, or ammo scrolls if you're out.

There will be prizes for 1st and 2nd place finalists.

The grand prize for the Archery Spar will be Spiked Shield.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:39 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
tight
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:10 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Are heavy rods allowed for the magic spar?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I'm revved, but of course sceptic about the rules which will bet set in the mage spar.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Spiked shield ftw..I'm totally gonna try my hardest to be there!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:44 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormYs View Post
Are heavy rods allowed for the magic spar?
they -ARE NOT- allowed. It's a spell for mages, anyone can grab a level 3 heavy rod and win it. I want to see spells casted, I want to see strategy... this is for a big prize. It's not being given away to whoever gets the fastest cast off on their heavy rod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I'm revved, but of course sceptic about the rules which will bet set in the mage spar.

I would have stated the rules, but simple things like Storm stated are easily misconstrued. I'll clearly outline the basic rules on Sunday before the spar. Of course anyone who is in any way interrupting (stealing mana, casting heal on players, any of that) will be pillored to keep overall control.

Glad to see people excited for the Spiked Shield .

Old 05-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
they -ARE NOT- allowed. It's a spell for mages, anyone can grab a level 3 heavy rod and win it. I want to see spells casted, I want to see strategy... this is for a big prize. It's not being given away to whoever gets the fastest cast off on their heavy rod.

I would have stated the rules, but simple things like Storm stated are easily misconstrued. I'll clearly outline the basic rules on Sunday before the spar. Of course anyone who is in any way interrupting (stealing mana, casting heal on players, any of that) will be pillored to keep overall control.

Glad to see people excited for the Spiked Shield .
Should post the rules before as well just so we know what to expect. I'm also hoping for it to be 1vs1 as I always seem to get teamed during it. It better be hosted at the Bog arena as it's perfect for magic sparring.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:08 PM
ω
It will be a 1v1 tournament, I thought an Archery spar would be messy in 1v1's since it'd take forever.. Magic isn't the same. It'll be done in Bomboria, anyway. Bognera is too hard to view/control.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Is it true that the mage prize is sorc hammer? Supposedly you revealed it in-game.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:16 AM
ω
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Is it true that the mage prize is sorc hammer? Supposedly you revealed it in-game.
I did reveal that Sorcery Hammer will be given out as a prize- I have not said anything about it being involved with the Magic spar. Theres a chance it will be given out to perhaps second place, but it's currently not our first place/grand prize for the Magic spar.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:34 AM
ω
Congratulations to Hatred who won the Spiked Shield, and Drk who came in second for Dustari Boots in the Archery Spar.

For the Magic spar, ChaosOrc took the 1st place prize of Purple Cloak of Sanctity of the Magi, a very elite cape, and Andre2006 with second place taking home the exclusive Ruby wand.

Other honorable mentions are LilacStar who won the Hammer of Sorcery in Endless Altars, and Andre2006 who survived the longest in "Keep Alive" for the Blue Dragon Amulet Fragment.

Hopefully we can continue hosting fun event weekends like this, it rely's on the players showing up and I'm proud to say we broke 50+ playercount again this weekend.

Last edited by Seeya; 05-30-2011 at 02:53 AM..
Old 05-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
I personally had fun in every event, i knew i was outclassed in the events since i'm not a skilled combatant, but i still enjoyed every moment of those events for the fact that i was in them.

There were some people that did not appreciate the prizes and were willing to go so far as to alchemy them, if you do not like the prizes that badly then leave the event, you are only lowering the chance for others to win the items and it's disrespectful to the events team to have to cater to selfish people like that.