View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I am currently co-manager of N-Pulse. Yes I do script, and occasionally I help other servers. And certainly more players would not lower the quality. Only unskilled staff will lower the quality. I am glad you can enjoy the current quality but I'm not happy with it. I pretty much 'idolize' thor's classic because it caters to all players needs. If you are a sparrer theres spar arenas, you can pk anywhere, plenty of events, some cool side stuff like the cards, and a storyline. I look at it like this. You go to a store to buy a new xbox 1 game or PS4 game.. all the games have there own unique story but if you stand back like 15 feet away from the tv, cross you eyes and sit there for 5 minutes you start to think you been scammed by the big game companies because it all looks the same.. 3rd person rpg with emphasis on graphics to look realistic. If it were not for the storyline being so emphasized on the games or the fact that the players graphics, or weapons were slightly different all games would feel like the same game really.. and honestly I know at least in CoD a lot of the code is just recycled. What it all boils down to is if you put 0 effort into a story you end up with a server thats pk, events, spar and thats it.. the same thing all the other servers currently already offer you. At least your story play can set you apart a little.