Thread: New News Admins
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
this isn't real life, is it?
if it was an important job, which required past experience, then sure i could see an employer doing that. but for a job like mcdonald's, they're not going to take someone with previous experience over the beginners. i'm sure that a news admin doesn't need previous experience.
... everything in that post is wrong.

You always hire the person with the most experience, unless there is some sort of stipulation that says otherwise. It would make sense to hire a person who has worked in the particular field before (especially with some customer relations experience).

"Previous working experience isn't required, but it is always an asset". I see that on every application I fill out.

And yes, this is real life, Stefan might be hiring for a position in a game but the game is his income.