Thread: iUN
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:57 AM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzy002 View Post
I'm coming from a professional background, I'm not comparing it against things I find on Graal. There's no reason why you can't make something high-quality on Graal, it gives you all the tools you need, and makes it even easier than doing it in almost any other environment.
Aside from all of this being off-topic, I'll respond to this but will request that we keep the rest of this about iUN. I'll be happy to put this into PMs or something though.

You're right, it's plenty do-able to make things that are of great quality and look fantastic, but in the end they're just going to be ignored. You'd be lucky if the players used it for over a month. Either way, it has been receiving updates. Scavenging for players makes things pretty rushed. Easier to just release the base then make it look better afterwards now unfortunately

As for the second part of that, I don't think you can really blame precautions given all that you troll UN... Crashing clients, annoying animations, general ****-play with Relay. Should be expected. You had the dev server and even that was stretching it; no idea about a ban though. After a week and a half of no activity nor presence, it was decided there wasn't much use for letting something sit.