View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 07:14 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Do you live in some type of parallel universe or are you just trying to be cryptic but are pulling it off in a nonsensical fashion?
I live in a parallel universe where Classic already exists and has thousands of players. Odd how as I type this sentence I believe less and less in the theory of parallel universes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I happen to be logged on to the server right now and it has remained up ever since it was officially discontinued. It has even been undergoing quiet but progressive content & feature development again for coming up 12 months, an eventual port to Facebook/Flash I am told on more than one occasion is a "done deal", and I am merely waiting for certain milestones before publishing an official announcement.

I also don't see how your current or previous statement is in any way relevant to the previous conversation, what is your agenda? Whatever it is you are not conveying it very well.
Just poking fun at the utter pretentiousness of this thread and the haughty attitude you seem to have as you try to create a product that already exists on the market. Nothing too deep, y'know, just the usual Graal Forums material.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.