View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
also, wondering if you ever revised your transparent tileset?
Nay. I've noticed a few errors with it but I never got around to fixing it up. If I were to "fix it" I would probably start over from scratch. I dunno.

The problem with editing it is that it's not easy to edit the opaque areas as you can't just eye-drop them. I do have a "raw" back-up without the transparency, but I dunno if I'd want to go that route or just fix it up better from scratch. I made the tileset before Gonstruct even supported layers, so it was mostly all done on a hypothetical level. After working with the layers I have learned quite a bit more and could probably change the tileset for more efficiency.