View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:27 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
I'd like to personally thank Scoper on behalf of the Era staff team for all the hard work he has put in as the Housing Admin. He held that position for a long time and did a great job, getting his work done in a timely, efficient manner, receiving little to no complaints about his work. He is one of the longer tenured staff members and I think if you have ever dealt with him regarding a housing issue you know how professional and diligent he is in those situations. Thanking him for all his hard work wouldn't be a bad idea .

I'd like people to know that this decision has nothing to do with his performance. Scoper will become a full time senior PR and will help mentor our new PRs and teach them the way of the Scop. You can still PM him about bugs with your houses, though.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to post here as I will be regularly be checking this thread for that reason. I know some of you may not agree with this decision, but it wasn't an easy one and we do have some big ideas for the housing system that will be put into play in the future. I want to thank you all in advance for understanding that.