View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I <3 you Dusty....saved me a hell of alot of effort.

p.s.
Graal Script Code:
     else if (newsize 20player.chat "Seriously, are you nuts?" 
needs a semicolon

p.p.s

If you do add sliding, I will love you even more =)

p.p.p.s

On further usage, it doesn't seem very smooth. I also found it suffered the same problem I had whereby faster speeds can cause you to jump obstacles... it was this problem that caused me to delay working on it since it was either efficiency or accuracy
I just tested it at size 2, speed 5 and didn't even jump over a 1 tile thick wall. Though I suppose circumstance has a lot to do with it. The wall check is checking the desired position, instead of the space BETWEEN the player and the desired position. So at the speed of 10, at the size of 2, the new position is ahead 10 spaces, and the size is 2 so that's 8 tiles not being checked.

It's a fairly easy fix though, which just involves adding the speed to the size of the onwall2.