View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
the problem described by fowlplay4 also seems to be happening for player.attr[] values with mac users, and likewise i do not use mac so cant confirm or debug it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
I wish that Eurocenter would be more open and clear about their plans/goals
i have it on reliable authority that their logic is "we dont announce our plans because people complain when it doesnt happen". they dont seem to understand that it is mostly the lack of an explanation or status update which has caused people to complain in the past, effectively causing a vicious cycle

there is/was also an element of planning to do things which would inconvenience certain section(s) of the community, like wanting iera and iclassic respectively to amalgamate era and gta, knowing full well that an actual merge is impossible