View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
What I have done is irrelevant. I never said I did **** for this server in the past 6 months.

My entire point of posting was an incredibly inflated way of saying that Crono is the best candidate for manager UN has seen in a very long time. This topic shouldn't take the route of removal but should take the route of adjustment.

Im also sorry for pulling a few people out on the rug. I didn't mean to offend anyone or start any arguments whatsoever. Pretty sure Door and I resolved that hostile encounter we had over the holidays when it happened so I'm not sure why it needs to be brought back up to the surface now.

I was using it as means of creating a timeline.
Okay so you have done nothing at all. The fact that Crono has his friends on RC with full rights, while they do absolutely nothing for the server, shows a lot about his Management style.

Now, what has been released in his time as Manager? Who are they attributed to?