Thread: Beta Testers
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:19 AM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Who cares if multiple servers have a similar card game?

Not to be a massive jerk or anything but we've still had prototypes in the works for... well, too long. Besides, the card game wouldn't have exactly the same characters, at any rate. We have a whole ton of Delterians in our card game, and our cards look signicantly different from yours. It's really cool that you have one functional. But that shouldn't necessarily forbid other servers from having it, should it? At least, I don't think so.

Remember when N-Pulse stole Delteria's "Charge!" event? Probably not. But we stopped caring after a while because actually caring about something like that is silly. It's a game. Which brings me to my next point:

Sharing ideas between servers is a good idea. I hate how separated every server is from each other; why do we do that? It's silly how everyone can get at each others' necks over an online video game that we play in our free time. It would be different if it was actual blatant thievery in the way that it's an EXACT copy, but very few things on Graal are like that, really.

Needless to say, I still want a Triple Triad game on new Delteria and it is going to happen if someone actually wants to code it.