View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:42 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Look man, I've checked those games out before when they released. I didn't think they were very good. I also played most of the previous God of War games and thought they were quite vapid compared to a quality beat-em-up like Bayonetta or Devil May Cry. Too many quick-time cutscene battles. I just wasn't having fun.

Someone has to be out here fighting for Nintendo. I want video games to be awesome. I know that I can only rely on one company to do what needs to be done, and I see an army of shills approaching to tell everyone about how Nintenyearolds only play kiddy Nintentrash. You know what I'm talking about. If you talk about video games anywhere, there is some ***** who thinks Nintendo is going the way of the dinosaur and just has to tell you about it. So I am the antithesis of that, okay? I know for a fact that Nintendo is gonna destroy the competition from now until the year 2030, and I also know that the media is gonna hate them for the fact that they won't give them any sponsorship money like Sony and MS did. It's not gonna work anymore though because people are going to places like Youtube for opinions and reviews, and on Youtube the competitive market means that whoever is most objective and on-point naturally is popular. So get rekt honestly, I don't feel bad for any of you Nintendo-haters, I really really don't.

btw you listed bloodborne twice. that is beyond hilarious.