Thread: So?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 11:51 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Other than the thousands of daily players contrast to the handful on PC? Nah... no one wants that.
Yeah they actually don't. I would argue that nearly 100% of actual real world Graal2001 players are not interested in playing it on anything other than PC.

Quote:
If only it were also available on Android and Flash as well...
Okay, well everyone already is aware that those are not very adept platforms either. I shouldn't even be explaining this in the year 2016.

Quote:
How selfish of you. You can't say you want the best for the server when you exclude the one way to actually get a thriving experience instead of a stagnating one, simply because of your own personal bias.
Cool straw man analogy! Here's the part where I shatter your subjective moral high ground. iPhone does not provide any advantage over other leading video game platforms as far as user availability. There are millions of PC gamers who could get access to Graal and become interested via advertising, and it really helps to gain players when a PC game receives actual support. Maybe you should think about the reasons why PC Graal lost so many players, because there are more reasons than personal bias why it's a more viable platform than iPhone or Facebook. Here's an example: why not release Graal on Steam? That's a rhetorical question, because derp!

Quote:
What limitations would those be?
There are no buttons, and the game apparently isn't optimized enough to draw all of the NPCs on the screen at one time that might appear. Those were two of the glaring inconveniences I experienced in my 2 minute playthrough of Facebook/iPod Classic (which is an atrocity by the way, nice job screwing up royally).