View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 06:46 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru_Entropy View Post
You were forum banned for spiting other users on the forums, not to mention the constant advertising you were going on about, and quite frankly, it was annoying as all hell.

Every game has gone through some sort of power creep, it's the player's job to adjust to it. Even a game like Yugioh has experienced a massive power creep over time - just compare what a deck like TeleDAD has compared to the normal Zoodiac deck has.

The reason why there are many items at thousandths of percentages is because:
1) There are 8 chances of obtaining the diceroll for the .001% thus amplifying the chance of actually getting the item x8
2) There is a massive amount of scavenge opportunities available (with 1 tank and 7 other players in ideal scavenge gear, the party can get up to 351 scavenge, which then boosts the chances of seeing that minority of a drop rate skyrocket. Keep in mind that the bosses that have the low drop rate are also once PER HOUR.

The entire Ornate Band ordeal has no one but the community to blame for not doing Terrum to get chests, the item has been inside of the chests for a long while.

A lot of what happens on Zodiac now can be caused and stopped by players. If you see something happen, you act on it, you don't act like a stray goat passing by as something happens that shouldn't.

You need to remember that Jerret is a manager, not anything else. He oversees what happens with his server if he deems that the heads of the different departments are not faring well, in which Zodiac is doing perfectly fine with at the time. Jerret also has a gigantic responsibility as a higher-up on Graal's largest server, so you cannot expect him to contribute to the lesser server as much as he does for Graal's cash cow server.

Smirt and Jiroxys is not player-based. Smirt had to leave due to his profession (that guy travels EVERYWHERE, so jealous rn) and Jiroxys got FIRED for server destruction. (He created a script that disconnected everyone, including RCs working on other projects, all because his dumpster fire of a class got disabled)

Alchemist and Haruspex are not fully fleshed out yet, and ketsomaru has made it clear about his intentions to roll things out first and then take balancing to those classes second, and personally, I am with his decision 100%.

The energy system is a fantastic mechanic that simply needs to be rolled out to the rest of the class tree after other things are done. Mage and Gladiator were two classes that took the axe from this class is because the consistency they had at the beginning of fights was absurd. Runeprowler was a class that got the energy revamp is because RP is ketso's class, and being able to fully flesh out the class's abilities with the system has made the transition less painful. I know this for a fact because I did assist him in some aspects because I am the only remaining RP main on the server, and thus pointed many things out about the system that did not work out for the class (the 250 energy for RC with a cooldown was absolute bull)

At this point in time, everyone has heard your wolf howl about how "bad" Zodiac is, and you trying to crucify it does not contribute to the betterment of the server in any way. I don't think anyone wants to hear "blah blah game x is so much better than game y which yada yada.." any more than we already have.

You have made quit threads in the past, so I doubt your exit from Zodiac is permanent, but if it is, good riddance.
1. You literally complained about the Energy System until they changed it to suit the class. So yeah, you like it now before then.

2. At this point crucifying the game would be a mercy at this point. You guys do nothing but bring up someone's bad points over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. You guys enjoy kicking someone when they're down and not giving them a hand up, you enjoy putting salt in the god damn wound when it's already festering.

3. The game is a literal cyber bully cafe. Half of the crap that happens is due to people taking what others say personally on the forums and then lashing out in-game about it until the person quits. I've tried to make amends, over and over and over again. I've literally tried. Yet you have people who like Hellspy who ran their mouth worse than I have, got caught hacking and yet you guys praise them up and down. I don't get it. You guy's admire the cheaters that grace this game probably 3-5 years ago. Hell you guys are STILL asking for Triga to be unbanned and he hacked, are you kidding me? It's a damn meme at this point.

4. Honestly what other choice did I have than to be vile and otherwise pissy with you guys, when you all sit there and call me a tranny or call me a sl*t or a c*nt constantly. Like you expect someone to take insults and then be cool the next day. Let's be real here, the reason I am so toxic now you guys pushed me that far. The constant bullying and belittlement finally caused me to snap to the point of where I don't care what happens any more, hence why I flew off the handle on Ash. You guys are straight up bullies and you don't honestly care about how the other person feels on the other side of your computer screen. You call them trash, garbage, piss, etc etc and think it's cool. No. That hurts. If you're doing it to joke around. Cool. But constantly targeting the same person over and over again because you guys find it funny to make them the butt of a joke. That's not cool.

5. The only few friends I made on that game were Meeka, RosesLove and Gagums along with maybe Alask. Everyone else is dead to me at this point. So go ahead and dig up the treasure trove of negative filth I've spew over the last few years I've been on this game. This is your fault. Every time I tried to return to the game, there was always someone just one person who decided to make my time on Zodiac miserable, whether it was me farming or trying to got o the bank to deposit items. I'd be spawn killed over and over again. Could I have gotten gear? Sure. Could I have fought back. Sure. I tried. But when I did I got ganked on by 6 people for retaliating against one individual who kept bothering me. Case and point being Caspian who used 3 different accounts on top of working with Ventus to lock me from the bank. They knew I needed to pull items out of storage so they sat in front of the bank and camped it until I had to call a GP about it. So if you guy's are gonna make me look like the villain here, let's do it correctly.