View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 01:15 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.

You think that if Nintendo were to announce of this new adventure game that nobody would come play the real game? Be realistic, if Nintendo were to say they were coming out with an attachment for the DS that breaks your screens and prevents cancer, it would STILL sell more than anything Graal could try to sell.
Christ, now I know where you get the arrogance from...

His efforts? What to make Mac users more priviledged on his barely surviving playerworld? Chyeah, nice one there dimwit. His problem was mainly ignorance and that he lacked acceptance of other peoples choices. i.e. People chose the PC for specific reasons over the Mac. Maybe work purposes or development choices, i.e. Mac not having development tools and Windows does.

How about you be fair? Nintendo Vs Linux Cyberjouers, nice one..

It's no point LC approaching a new market they are not qualified in.

I remembered quite a good analogy once from a different thread that Graal in E3 would be like a pretzel at a cookie convention. Just shows that LC is truly not big enough or wealthy enough to create an offline DS RPG based on their current PC online version.