Thread: Ciao
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ciao

I think I'm done with this place. I'm deleting my bookmark and hopefully won't bother checking in. The only decent place to browse anymore is the scripting forum but I don't think it's worth giving someone the satisfaction that the forums are actually okay being ran the way they are.

This place discourages any sort of constructive discussion and it would rather brush everything under the rug. It's a polished turd, is exactly what it is. I tries to hide every negative aspect through censorship, even when it's actually constructive and helpful. There's only ONE person in charge, and there is no sort of chain of command if you feel you've gotten ill treatment. Unixmad doesn't answer any PMs or emails. So she is the law, and she always thinks she is right despite the fact she has ran these forums into the ground. At least now I don't have to feel like I'm missing out since there's finally another place I can hang out with Graalian folk without feeling strangled by silly rules and enforcements.

Enjoy your wasteland.