Thread: Re: Classic
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 05:28 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Regarding GTA, I tried my hardest to get GTA moved to a facebook platform. Gave GTA all the facebook systems so they could revamp them so they fit the server. I was a heavy supporter of GTA and its progress the server looks amazing. But after promising Thor to go to facebook other issues occured. Things that I should of took into consideration before fully authorizing it. And thats fully my fault, I apologise people do make mistakes and we are only human after all. After logging on GTA then logging into iClassic repeatedly I could see the major concern. Yes GTA is majorly mechanically different then iclassic down to its core. But one of the things that stuck out like a sore thumb, was the gmap. Although iClassic has made drastic changes to there map over the years its still practically the same exact gmap. When this issue arised I told Thor why I couldn't do it and he had alot of valid arguements why I should. But I just couldn't have 2 released servers on facebook with the same map. So I attempted to speak with thor on multiple occasions on what he needed to change so we could honor our agreement. Thor was unwilling to change his map because then it wouldn't be the original classic. Which in all reality I don't blame him to a certain extent. But iClassic released first although GTA was here longer and thats just the way it is. If GTA doesn't make those changes then it might never see the light of day.
I shall avoid attempting a public argument at this time, but will suggest that several of these statements are either not entirely true or are ignoring an obvious catch-22 situation.

As far as iClassic is concerned, you know I made every attempt to communicate constructively on this matter and that it fell on deaf ears.