View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Alrighty. I think I'm going to work with the 'Type 1' template for tiles, since it allows me to group stuff more easily.
Be warned that while type 1 allows more organization it comes at a cost. There is so much room allocated to nonblocking tiles that isn't needed that almost every other type(except for blocking) ends up with very little. The biggest issue is water, you only get a dozen or so tiles for all the water in the entire tileset.

Not to mention it requires creating any level using this as a base instead of pics1... and when it offers almost exactly the same thing as pics1 except organized differently that can be quite frustrating.