Thread: Payment Plans
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admins View Post
The 36 euro option is giving 'more than 12 months', it's 13 1/3 months to be exact if you don't buy separate available in-game items (the 48 euro option gives 18 2/3 months, the 64 euro option 26 2/3).
Part of the reason why we don't offer cheaper credit card options is that the credit card fees and transaction cancelation fees make it less profitable.
That makes sense but haven't you figured it out from iPhone the smaller payment choices will make people think "Oh I have so and so bucks, Why the f**k not?" but when they see these its like "Oh sh*t, I'm going to be basically be making a commitment here... I may not, games not that great anyway."

In short, Smaller choices and intervals will probably actually profit Better if you do it right.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.