Thread: N-Pulse
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ForgottenLegacy

IPs don't lie? Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his IP as mine or as Stefan's, anytime he wanted. Same with any other person who could actually hack.
Give it up....I dont care, nor do I care to read lies...if you wish to talk to Rai, then do so, but dont talk to me because you cant make me believe you

ETD, congrats on getting the last word in, and still not getting it as usual...pat yourself on the back.
Let me try one more time just for giggles: I wasnt defensive, or mad, or anything....I just didnt think it was correct to word it in a way that I was making updates just to shut people up, thats all, no big deal. I did not need to be corrected, my post wasn't offensive, nor did I say Criminal's was offensive, I personally didnt like the wording, so shoot me....If Criminal was upset by my post, he could say something to me...I fail to understand why you said anything at all for something so minor that had nothing to do with you at all, I dont think Criminal needs you to speak for him, I think he is quite capable of doing it himself

Sorry Ducati, and Rai....I should have known not to post here
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST