Thread: So...
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or not; I am also put off from posting because of the depraved substance of every single thread.[/B]
If no one puts in effort for posting, then how will there be substance for you to sample or delight in? If you are to desire a better conversation, it is your responsibility in that moment to make a possible turn for said topic to become one of enjoyment, am I wrong?

tl;dr version: My point whether it be vague or off course, is that it does matter.

Quote:
However, you will not see me constantly ****ting up the forums with annoying spam and the complaining about how bad things have turned out.
Well that's good, because you don't contribute either towards a thread no matter where I've seen you post in regardless (Chances are I'm no different but I at least give some effort)

Quote:
That would make me a stupid hypocrite.
Yeah we see how that would be a bad thing.
(Just stating, no implications being made here)

@Galdor
Yeah, I've noticed the same exact problems myself buddy, I believe the problem is that when we had a common factor that brought us together, it made us feel like we communed more because of that same bind/bond, now that it has weakened, so has our sense of community, allowing us to drift or as you have it show in that toothpaste image, allowed for our tube to come up dry and empty, trying to brush our need of communication with the old gritty remains that are left on the void of the sink. (Too poetic?)

@Rest of y'all
Try harder damnit.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.