Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 08:51 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Hello Graal,

Currently working on converting everything on Bomy Island to be able to use the amazing gani system for bodies Konidias created. If you're not aware what this is about, this means there can be over 20 different sprite attributes used for wearable, collectible, and trade-able gear. It's a lot of work but worth the outcome. The attributes are currently:

Quote:
back,
body,
shoes,
coat,
tunic,
belt,
head,
eyes,
neck,
hair,
hat,
gloves,
sword,
shield,
face1,
face2,
ears,
hold, // ?
bake, // ?
carry // ?
This will allow characters to have facial expressions to be used for new animated emoticons that will replace the default graal emoticons.

Here is an example of what the bodies look like, including a facial expression:

I was one of the people who worked on this system back in 2005/2006, and am really happy to be able to show everyone what we were able to accomplish. This is only a small sample of what has already been created, and there will be a lot more that I will be showing in the future.

I am tweaking jobs to be more polished and funner as well. Rock mining has been updated to have a better timing feel for the animation of hitting rocks. Baking will be updated so that players who want to press D faster to speed up the process can be rewarded for speed. I am also going to add the Scythe tool to expand the baking/cooking jobs by allowing players to grow, harvest and stock up their own wheat once they can afford it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newmining.png
Views:	861
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	55980