View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 10:43 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I am disappointed. I came on here yesterday to see what was new and saw that you would be announcing something. "Okay, I'll come back tomorrow. Maybe it's G3D!"

I come on to see this crap. Instead of working on something already released you go and make another version of the same exact thing that probably won't have as much flexibility as the current PC Graal. You would think that a company would work to get more people attracted to an already almost-finished product rather than show off to a whole new user-base that probably won't stay for long. You would also think that they would work on something that had real potential, like Graal 3D.
G3D has no chance. There are many companies making 3D games right now with budgets of hundreds of millions of dollars for a single game. Eurocenter cannot compete, and they shouldn't try to. You're essentially saying that Graal should become an entirely different product even though they have now found a strategy that seems to work.