Thread: New Manager
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
To Crow: A Constructor.
Let see the pros and cons of "building a new server" rather than fixing this one, and when I said fixing, I didn't mean entirely on Scripts. (Which is what you all seem to be jabbering about. If the Dev Server is just renewed scripts, what a goddamn disappointment.) Era has many conductive problems as well.
If you try to bypass fixing them by creating newer forms. You'd most likely face problems which the original method prevented / didn't have.
Possibly because every game relies on code in its roots. On Graal, we don't have to care about the whole engine crap, but I still see the coding part as the most important. Most gameplay affecting bugs are caused by code, sometimes levels and rarely images. New features need to be coded. And if you can't build on a system because it's spread over the whole server for whichever reason, it sucks, and has to be redone to allow better workflow in the future.