View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 12:44 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torankusu View Post
It was in the form of "flying technology" that this would have been easiest accomplished. I'm sure a forum search will yield you all the answers about that. Heh, heh...

Also, I would like to see better support for layers. Those of us who take the time to mess with them have been able to make some neat things, but with a lack of any real support, I am skeptical of continuing too far with layers.
Thats what I was talking about "flying technology" and im not skeptical about layers but since no layer shows up over the player im kinda cautious because if any implimentation like you suggest indeed happens it could cause a nightmare of problems for already used layers with much editing needed to fix them.

Still doesnt answer the question on doing this for an entire gmap rather then single level. You would need a stupid amount of images or something? And i guess you could draw the head icons above that background to make an illusion you can see people way down there