View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
Would just like to say....'management' did not have any plans for Christmas what so ever.
That is a total fabrication, lie, and is just so far from the truth, its agrivating.

Crono had no involvement what so ever with Christmas, and Streety, neither did you.
You got involved later December after everything was already being worked on and close to being finished. Why were you greeted with hostility? Because you barged into projects that me, Door and Rufus had been working on for weeks that you had no part what so ever in.

And actually, I am not the only one scripting everything. GK does too.
So, let me rephrase...me and GK are the only ones scripting anything.

And this 'quest' that Crono asked me to make....was a boss...a copy of a boss from LTTP in which he said he wanted to do as a joke, and nothing more. If you want to defend yourself and other management..please, be my guest. But actually have something to stand on instead of lies.
If you want me to work on useless things that Crono came up with in 2 minutes that he himself admitted was all for a joke on Luca's and Khyber's expense, then i'm the wrong guy to do it.

If you want to say you and Crono had ideas for Christmas, then i'll sit back and laugh.
The only ideas ever presented were quest ideas that were come up with in a matter of seconds after I had posted in the staff discussion forums that nothing was getting done.

So please, stop with the lies, stop with defending the defenseless. I'm sick of it.
I had to deal with this on N-Pulse, and I don't want to deal with it all again.
I'm sick of pretentious staff members who are using older, established staff members AS AN EXCUSE to be pretentious.

Crono's quest plan as a whole was described as a serious of quests that will ultimately replace the current heart quests. To try and get it done bite at a time he was assigning individuals bits and pieces of the development to get done as opposed to handing them the whole project. You were privy to the ultimate goal and what he was trying to achieve. I'm not sure if he told you that's how he was handing out the development.

If you weren't so hotheaded and read through the post in no way did I say that Crono or more importantly myself had any involvement in Christmas festivities. I said that I was told to make sure that the projects you were working on actually got finished and weren't put to waste.

I'm not going to sit here and insult you because you deserve an enormous amount of respect for the work you've put into the server scripting wise. I don't want to deprive you of that. I also don't want to feed it to you and watch your ego blow up as significantly as it has lately. You are a scripter, your job is to script, I'm not entirely sure why there's so much *****ing involved. It's a pain in the ass to do it on your own but you're the one who is in charge of the scripting team. Crono cannot pursue individuals for hiring and assure that you have sufficient number of people to get projects done in a manner that will not stress you out.

Being said you and I both need to calm down. I dislike that you came into an argument that boils down to Crono's removal because of how much you've been scripting and how overworked you probably feel. I came in incredibly defensive because this is exactly how my removal escalated. Player proposed, staff hopped on boat and ultimately I was fired. Since then there has been 3 useless managers who had no management skills whatsoever. Crono has the experience and innate ability to lead the team. He's probably the best candidate for manager that UN has seen since before I was even playing Graal. If you specifically have a problem, express it to him and don't add to this concoction of bull**** that's boiling on the Graal forums: Home of out-of-place drama.