View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
I feel that some sort of storyline would bring value, and direction. Maybe not a storyline based around the individual (like Shaded Legend), but around the 5 separate kingdoms and their different agendas.
that could possibly be pretty cool actually. but there is a kinda main one they can kinda follow while doing both. it really does add a lot of value to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post
i think it would be nice if the game's backstory was better incorporated into the actual gameplay a little more. you could play this game for years and never even know what the backstory is, and since that's the case, what is the point of it? it adds nothing to the game as is, so if you are going to keep it you may as well make it mean something. it could give the game a little more flavor.

maybe actual backstory for where each kingdom originated would be nice too just for some concrete history.
Thats what i've been saying. Theres no point having a story if theres no way to experience it in-game. GK is kinda more of a use your imagination and just pretend which anyone who's hosted a spar can attest to how friggen hard it is to even get a small group of players to focus, listen and follow directions =/