Thread: GC: Proposal
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 12:19 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikomi946 View Post
I just think you're trying to replace all the staff with brainless robot npc's like we use for the jail.
Not even close.

My system leads more towards events that can be hosted by players, like we seen many years ago. My system would not make any event automated, supervision is still required (by a GC or the player who created it). A GC would still have use of most of their tools, if they chose to improvise during an event (maybe even allowing other players use of the GC tools while inside the event area, with limitations of course). My system ultimately is more controlled, lessons the burden on the GCs (keeping track of players joined and whatnot). Nothing is automated, really it takes out most of the pre-event garbage.

Actually, if you dislike my system, could you please make an informative answer as to why (explain your reasoning).