Thread: GC: Proposal
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I have to agree with Massokre, I'm also fond of the current Game Coordinator setup on Classic. I spent a few weeks on Unholy Nation, and the events there seem almost robotic, same faces, same places and there's hardly variety or interaction between the Events Team staff and the players, the only actions the Events Team are required is to chose an event, announce it, start, hand out prize - this could be done easily without the requirement of player staff, if it were to be scripted correctly.

Classic has an event system where players have options, sure, summoning players may be tedious, but it's all a part of the job. I also dislike the idea of restricting the the areas to where events can be hosted. Currently Classic's overworld is huge compared to what is actually used by players (most hanging around in the center, never really venturing out) so with the team hosting events in different areas, it spreads the players out more and makes more use of the land.

Just my thoughts.