Thread: GK trials
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Wow you failed totally.

1) If a trial can accumulate hours, have stuff saved on their account and build houses I in fact consider them having the same rights as gold members except for a few differences that I do know. (they can't use the trade tables or the ferries)

2) Trial island didn't turn away a lot of people. In fact I remember a lot wanting to upgrade to gold to see what else there were.

3) Watch who you are calling kid. I am probably older then you are.

4) Just because YOU know trials now who will get a gold account doesn't mean they all will. That is an assumption that you will lose. In fact since V5 there are about 10-15 trials that refuse too. They said what everyone else but you have been saying. "Why get a gold account when my stuff gets saved". All they have to do is wait through observation mode and frankly they don't mind that it seems.

So you tell me where I am babbling. In fact I could probably bring in a few older players who would agree with me.

This thing about good business. I can agree with that to a point. What they have now is just a bloody excuse not to upgrade to gold. Tell me if you knew nothing about this game and no one on it and you are in this new trial mode and you learned your stuff is saved and you only have to put up with observer mode for a short time would you upgrade to gold. Think before you answer and be honest.
well see you said some good points there. =P

alright... there may be 10-15 people who refuse to pay... but how many older players and newer players upgraded because they didn't want restrictions? Can you tell me a number? I bet it is a lot higher than 10-15...

sorry for kid remark... just was frustrated.

it seems that the kinks still need to be worked out. And everybody has a different view on what to do. Don't take away the system... improve it. Look at other games with free accounts. they seem to do really well.

and maybe block trials from anything new that comes to gk. Like your new dungeons. I only hope this idea goes through. they are now blocked from boats, houses, trade tables, limited gui, observer mode every 10-15 mins for 1-7 mins(my longest time was 7, the longer you play the longer the time gets.), forums, and all but 1 kingdom... depends on if you have connections. Thats a good bit of restrictions.

Last edited by ViperZakuto; 09-05-2007 at 04:02 AM..