View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Im a bit confused on something. I got a random email from graal a few days ago saying my password was changed. I didn't think much of it at the time but then i realized that im still logging onto the forums with my old password. So i tried logging onto graal and my old password works. I havent tried the new password as i don't know my old password and i don't want to lose it. But now im curious do i have two passwords or something?
If you only got 1 e-mail it was probably saying there was a request made for a password change and you had to click a confirmation link before it would reset your password as requested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	request.png
Views:	629
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	50086

Someone probably entered your account into the field thinking it would instantly change your password on you, but it doesn't work like that. If you didn't click the link in the Password Change Request e-mail, and you never got a second one either saying "Your password was successfully changed", then your password isn't likely to have changed at all which is why your "Old" one still works.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·