View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 04:28 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
The P actually stands for "Playerworld". The W has always been associated separately for some reason. Look at even the forum sections where the W in World is capitalised, though not separated. Possibly that's how it was perceived upon naming by little-English spoken persons at the time such as Stefan. If you, as usual, have to be nitpicky about such trivial things, we're literally the "PA".

Considering players are the ones playing and developing playerworlds, wouldn't it be more suitable to have them at least aware of the decisions the PWA are making before it is sprung on them unknowingly?

Certainly not! The players have nothing at all to do with the servers the PWA are overseeing! What on Earth was I thinking!? I was not aware the entire process of a playerworld's life has nothing whatsoever to do with players!

Certainly the "a" in TSA stands for inadequate!

I would like to see the focus group you show all these ideas to! I imagine it's just the circle of you guys, patting each other's backs thinking the lowly plebeians such as the players will love whatever you do, and that your decision isn't one that concerns them.
Quote:
To the point, and to be perfectly blunt about it, why would I want players telling me who to put on my team anyway? Who runs the team again? The suggestions I take are from my own team members. I'm not running an election when I hire people.
That makes perfect sense. God forbid the backbone of Graal, the people who run, create, develop, and populate the servers people pay to access (and create Graal's profit!) be in on anything administration does! They are naught but sheep, a lowly source of income. Slaves, if you will.