View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Sorry for the lack of responses

Hi.
While I have the chance, I just wanted to clear something up. I have been away for a while, around a week now, and didn't expect it to go this long but I have managed to come on for about an hour and answer some of your questions left for me in my Forum PM inbox. I apologise to those who have tried to contact me and I had disappeared without any notice. You're not alone, I had about 10 minutes notice.

At any rate, I will still be gone at least until the weekend or possible until Monday afternoon (GMT+10). I still have access to MSN and Facebook, but there are very few people on here that would have that information, so to those people: Obviously you can still say hi to me when possible, but I'm probably set to "Away/Idle" a lot.

At this time, I've noticed Tig and Xor have picked up my slack in Support, which I appreciate them both for.

So, this is a Hello for now while I can, but a Goodbye until around Monday or so IF plans go to schedule. Don't start a riot if I'm back on Tuesday morning instead of Monday afternoon or anything like that just because of "You said one thing... and you did another..." silliness.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·