View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
We've tried contacting Stefan and going through the PWA (who seem to be as good as getting in touch with him as we are. AKA: as a dog might hope to get the attention of a cloud), so I am hoping that these forums serve as a better reminder than an e-mail lost in a wave of Zodiac-related managerial complaints or whatever else may have come up in the last several months that would make him squeamish to do anything.

I'm a network manager, I know how hard it can be to handle certain tasks, but some of the items on our complain list seem like something you check a radio box in a web admin panel somewhere and you're done. Compound that with a lack of any real communication with the last remaining PC graal customers and it strikes me as especially neglectful.

I do not need forum moderators with egos, I need the people in charge of the back-end.
Stefan has a track record of only acting (or pretending to act) on such issues he otherwise couldn't care less with once they become an irritation to him, sad but true.