View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzative View Post
That's pretty unfair to say the least...Hours of work gone down the drain and kinda disappointing for people who have been waiting for it to come back for a while.
To "the powers that be" I have passed on numerous such sentiments & quotes, in addition to sending numerous offers of a compromise, developmental partnership, additional non-Classic related work etc, but unfortunately they simply refuse to be reasoned with. This is despite a lot of patience, messages being kept in a respectful manner and details being kept confidential for the most part.

I assure you however that I shall not stop banging on their doors until I can provide a credible explanation to those who care about this. I do not care how long it takes, at this point it is simply a matter of principle.