View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
As do I. Why? Because it means that we can provide immediate updates to every client on Graal, on every platform, at the same time. That's an incredible bonus because it means that three separate sets of tools aren't having to be released and updated every time a new feature is added. That would be costly in terms of developer time and you would then see less other updates.
I don't disagree in the power of the online tools, but I see NO reason to abandon the offline tools. Stefan's not the one developing online tools, so it's not like this would spread his workload anymore than it did beforehand. He could have simply went on updating the offline tools while people like you worked on the online ones.

As for less updates? It's not like there are many updates in the first place... if fewer updates meant an updated editor, dammit, I'll take it.