View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 08:56 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Yes, in my opinion the XMas Dungeons and Easter Dungeons have to go. So people do crypts again and go leveling in the samurai dungeons. It was much more fun when you had to fight for a leveling spot when all the spots were blocked already.

But yeah, the Items are way to overpowered. The Green Easter shield for example has almost the same stats then an ASoD, and is like 10ec, whcih is ridicilous..
Those item designers bro. So gud. they done 10x more than any other item designer..

I don't think removing content is the right way to go though honestly. Balancing the content is a much better alternative. People don't want to be forced into vanirs because the better alternatives were closed off. I'd rather see the different instances balanced around currency drops and pretty equal exp. Vanir essences used to craft certain items? (Not the ridic HEY 4000 VANIR ESSECNE FOR THIS SUB PAR CASTER CHEST @EC SHOP) More like a few vanir essences (or any variation of currency), and a few other new currency items? Eggs from easter dungeon, whatever from xmas dungeon (pls not xmas tokens..). Make people explore all sorts of dungeons in order to craft whatev they need.

Currency items 4 account bound too..
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.